With the dollar falling below parity for the first time in a year, how low will it go?
Will it return to what economists say is the natural level of 75-80 cents?
What triggers would push it further?
Join Business Spectator's leading economists Stephen Koukoulas and Adam Carr to discuss the factors that are affecting the Aussie.
Discussing factors that is affecting the Aussie Dollar Including:
• Technical issues affecting the AUD
• Impact of easing will have on the dollar's value
• How a lower dollar will affect Australia's economy
• What a lower dollar means for interest rates
• Investment and trading strategies under a more volatile currency
The webinar was hosted by Jackson Hewett, editor of Business Spectator